This blog is a chance for us to tell our story and shine the light on the God who wrote it.

It is also a place for me to bring into the spotlight the millions of orphans around the world who are waiting for the Body of Christ to fulfill God's command to "care for orphans and widows in their distress" (James 1:27)

Soli deo Gloria... (All Glory to God Alone).

4.26.2011

Sweetness




Just wanted to share this photo of little M. I am not on any level tech savy and am very intimidated about this whole blog thing 'cause I have no idea how to do the computer side of this :-) So I haven't figured out how to put pictures on the sidebars and all that fun stuff. Then I saw there was a way to upload this picture to a post and thought I would throw it in!

And I was just thinking about how an innocent picture started this amazing journey we are now on. I mentioned in an earlier post that a friend now uses her blog to advocate for waiting children in China. These are precious children of God who need a home and a family to call their own. Maybe this isn't the right time for you to adopt, but would you take a moment to check out her blog and pray for these little ones? We are steadfast believers in the power of prayer and I just think that your prayers, offered up on behalf of these children can truly make a difference. Visit her at www.sharinglifeandlove.blogspot.com.


P.S- Final part of the story of finding little M to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious...right now a little boy, who just turned 3 yrs old, is on my blog, He is living at the same orphanage as M!!!

    Go check him out.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the sweetest little pumpkin!!!! Oh my goodness, of course you couldn't get her off your mind????? Just look at that face!! Who could? Excited to follow your journey, it will be much greater than you could have ever imagined! Mary

    ReplyDelete