This blog is a chance for us to tell our story and shine the light on the God who wrote it.

It is also a place for me to bring into the spotlight the millions of orphans around the world who are waiting for the Body of Christ to fulfill God's command to "care for orphans and widows in their distress" (James 1:27)

Soli deo Gloria... (All Glory to God Alone).

2.05.2012

Mei's New Family

One of the things I have enjoyed the most in the past month or so since Mei has been home is watching her new grandparents fall in love with her. And she with them. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten pictures of her with all of them yet, but here are a few of our favorites so far.


Mei with her Papa (Scott's dad)




Listening to "Ma" read a story



Visiting the Horse Farm with Mena (my mom)



But I'm not going to lie. My favorite relationship to watch has been Mei's relationship with my grandfather. He is absolutely smitten with her and she simply adores him. When my grandparents come to visit, they sit outside together and pass snacks to each other. They also like to play a game where she steals his hat. It is absolutely adorable and makes my heart want to burst when I see them together. (Or when he calls on the phone to ask how 'his girl' is doing.)





1 comment:

  1. It is SO special that Mei and her great-grandfather can know one another. These pictures are wonderful. Make sure you take video of them too!!

    ReplyDelete