This blog is a chance for us to tell our story and shine the light on the God who wrote it.

It is also a place for me to bring into the spotlight the millions of orphans around the world who are waiting for the Body of Christ to fulfill God's command to "care for orphans and widows in their distress" (James 1:27)

Soli deo Gloria... (All Glory to God Alone).

3.15.2012

Cry of the Orphan- Ways to Help!

This is the final post I will do in this series on children in orphanages or institutions in Eastern Europe.

So I wanted to share with you two ways for you to get involved in helping. The first is through the blog I have been sharing with you.

Second is a huge fundraiser another adoptive mother is doing on her blog to help a number of families who are in the process to adopt some of these children.

I hope you will take the time to read each of these great opportunities to be a part of what the Lord is doing as He moves mountains on behalf of his little ones. Most of all, I hope that you will take the time to pray for these children. Will you join with me in crying to the God of justice and love and mercy on behalf of these precious children? And could we be so bold to ask the Lord how we can be used by Him to carry His love to lost and hurting children? For His Glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment